Top 25 Movie Lines

Top 25 Movie Lines
1. Sudden Impact  ="Go ahead, make my day" 


2. Fight Club      ="The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight
                     Club" 

3. The Shining     ="Heeere's Johnny!" 

4. Dr. Strangelove ="Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room"

5. Forrest Gump    ="My momma always said, "Life was like a box of 
                     chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

6. A Few Good Men   = I want the truth! - You cant handle the truth!

7. 300              ="This is Sparta!" 

8. The Usual Suspects="The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't  exist"

9. Karate Kid       ="Wax on, wax off"

10. Pirates of the
Caribbean           ="Gentlemen, my Lady, You will always remember this as the day you almost                             caught Captain Jack Sparrow”

11. Now Voyageur     ="Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon... we have the stars"

12. Taxi Driver      ="You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?Then who the hell                        else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here" 

13. Frankenstein     ="It´s Alive"

14. Scarface         ="Say hello to my little friend"

15. Terminator 2     ="Hasta la vista, baby"

16. Gladiator        ="My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North,  General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will  have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

17. Sleeping Beauty  ="We met before, once upon a dream" 

18. The Sixth Sense  ="I see dead people"  

19. Apollo 13        ="Houston, we have a problem"

20.007               ="A martini, shaken, not stirred." 

21. Braveheart       ="They may take our lives, but they'll never take... our freedom!" 

22. The Dark Knight  ="Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth:let´s put a smile on that  face" 

23. Remember The Titans  ="You Make Sure They Remember, FOREVER, The Night They Played The Titans!" 

24. Titanic          ="I'm the king of the world!" 

25. Batman Begins    ="I won´t kill you, but i don´t have to save you" 

Comments

Popular Posts