Top 20 most popular love quotes

Top 20 most popular love quotes

Love is the strongest inner feeling that every human being has. Nobody can live without it and life even becomes sweeter when we express it and make others know how we feel about them. Below are top 20 of the most popular love quotes ever made mostly by famous people. 

1. "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."- George Moore

2. We were together, I have forgotten the rest." - Walt Whitman

3. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." - Oprah Winfrey

4. "No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." - Gone with the Wind

5. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but
still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love  become  as coals, deep-
burning and unquenchable." - Bruce Lee

6. "So  it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…"- Ryan Gosling,

7. Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl  -no superior alternative
has yet been found- Sir Winston Churchill

8. It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations- Kahlil Gibran 

9. "We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."  -Anonymous  

10. "Love me and the world is mine." - David Reed

11. "A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous." - Ingrid 
Bergmen

12. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our
hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever." - The Notebook

13. Elle (Reese Witherspoon): "You’re breaking up with me because I’m too… blonde?" Warner Huntington III (Matthew Davis): "Well, no. That’s not entirely true…" Elle: "Then what? My boobs are too big?" - Legally Blonde

14. "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the
imperfections." - Anonymous

15. "I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I graspyou, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me." - Honore de Balzac, letter to Evelina Hanska, June 1836

16. "What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies." - Aristotle

17. "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." - Anonymous

18. I love you like crazy, baby ‘Cuz I'd go crazy without you. - Pixie Foudre

19. Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart." -
Henry Ward Beecher

20. "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to
handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

Summary 
Love is one of the things that people treasure in this world. Without it, maybe the world means nothing. This
article analyzes some of the top 20 loves quotes of all time.

Source :http://www.lovequoteslibrary.com/ 

Comments

Popular Posts